This is a favorite leftover chicken recipe for my wife’s lunch.
- 1 cup Chilled diced chicken
- 1/8 cup finely diced onion
- 1-2 Tbs finely diced carrot
- 2 Tbs finely diced celery
- 3 Tbs finely diced dried apricot
- 1/4 red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 Tbs sweet pickle relish
- 3-5 Tbs reduced fat olive oil mayonnaise (depending on wetness preference)
- dash Tabasco
- 1-3 Tbs curry powder, to taste
Mix ingredients in order listed up to mayonnaise. Gently blend. Add Tabasco, salt/pepper, and curry to taste. Chill over night.
Makes a great sandwich, stuffed pita, wrap, stuffed avocado, cracker topping.